Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Lol (Love of laughs)
Just put one word after another and keep on writing. No matter what you are writing to begin with. Your first ten thousand pages. Absolute trash. Next ten. Well well well. Let's see. Hello. What drugs. What what! PG wodehouse. And now and now. We write. We exercise this muscle. The thumbs. The clasping crags my weakening jatayu. My ever faithful. My dear broken body. Why you tried. But you were born poisoned. Poisson. Fish like. If I was a catfish swimming the Deep blue sea. I would have all you women fishing after me. I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas. Absolute bottom feeder. In more ways than one. Why think. They just flow. Like water like a low viscosity fluid. Gas. Radiant silver fumes. I was ejected out at Auschwitz. The pricks of a million uighurs cut. I wad those pricks. Next what can I not be. Well brahman. How can I escape my destiny. No rebirths for me please. I am going to the realm of the higher dimensional manta rays. Gravity goes in into the fourth dimension. Perpendicular to the warped space. Another degree of freedom. The word. The word... I mourn for freedom. The endless ocean of dark matter. Dear cosmic entities we are but bacteria but bacteria have colourful lives. We/they move and shit. What are your degrees of freedom. Why wave why the brown. Why the blue. Why why why. Such be our colourful lives. Hahaha bacterial life. For me and for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment